Pages

Saturday, April 21

vlog numero uno

 
  

So this is my first vlog from my new tiny little video camera. I want to use it to update my catalog of clips here, so from now on this will be a vlog/blog, so that I can communicate all the better.

I've been dizzy, and I've been dizzy for too long for it to be a bug or allergies. I emailed my Jill my physicians assistant today, but I won't be able to hear back from her until Monday. I need to get the name of my shunt as well, so that I can potentially find out if someone up here in this land of hospitals-a-plenty has it. I hope they do. Well, wish me luck...

Also, please check out my new community site listed below. I just have an external message board set up right now, but I'd love to be able to have a whole hyper media experience set up for everyone, so it could truly be our own creation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment