Pages

Wednesday, June 20

Road Trip of Disaster 2012

Well I've made it. I don't know how, but I got back home. I wish I would've caught more of the experiences of my road trip on video, but there was too much poop-and-cat-vomit-handling for it to be convenient. Just see for yourself:


Yeah. So here I am back in Atlanta with lots of stuff to do over the next two weeks. Let's see. I have to get back up to Philly for a mixing session, then I have to get back down to Baltimore to visit the hydrocephalus clinic, so that I can find out the origin of my dizziness (which I already may know about, but I'll have to talk about it later since it's so disconcerting). Then my brother's coming up to Philly to help me move out, and then we're off back down to Atlanta Saturday mid-day. Yikes.

So this was the road trip of disaster, but I think that the next week will be the week of disaster until I can get my bearings again.

Okay next time I'll talk about what my plans are and why I think (I may know this actually) I'm dizzy.

1 comment:

  1. I knew that cat wasn't going to make it without an accident! I watched you drive away while trying to get him off the dashboard. I am glad you found a good crappy motel on the way. Take care of yourself Dave! I hope to see you when you come back to Philly for your mixing session.
    Love, Candace

    ReplyDelete