Pages

Wednesday, February 11

Goliath and I: the 3rd

This is what I feel like at the moment. These massive glaring eyes, overcome by fatigue and riddled with fear--not the best place to be, I guess. Hmmm... this doesn't really look at all like me, but I also really don't care. Here's me sticking my tongue out at you, myaaaaaaaaahhh.

I think I may have noticed my vision returning to normal--just by a little bit--today. I noticed that the clarity of the branches outside was like it used to be. Now I don't want to be all crazy about it, but I really need something to actually be improving here rather than slowly degrading. The vision problems have been really nasty over the last few weeks anyway. I'd love it if those decided to skee-daddle.

I do all of my best thinking at night. Last night I decided that I can't afford to be unhappy--in the slightest bit--anymore. I think the line I came up with was. "If you're not loving life, then what the hell is the point of living it at all?" The importance of this quote cannot be left to the dire straits of the blogosphere, oh loyal reader. We need to love our lives, not just live our lives. The last four years, I've simply been living my life. Some days were good, many days were not so good. Unfortunately, every day should be great or at least the attempt at it's greatness should be made. If I can't make an absolutely solid attempt at making my life really fantastic every day, then I need to change something about my lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment