Pages

Friday, October 16

You see, this is what I wanted to avoid


Well I awoke this morning feeling a bit better again, less symptomatic, no unusual noises emanating from my body, but most importantly, my mouth sores were slightly better. I can swallow with little pain today, yay!

Now here I am monitoring my heart rate and taking my blood pressure because my heart rate is 135. I noticed it when I first woke up that my heart rate was higher than usual, and now they want me to go to the ER. The problem with this situation is that I hate ERs, and I really don't like being in hospitals more than I have to be. So should I go then? They're just going to give me more drugs. On top of my towering regimen of drug consumption, I don't need any more of that crap. I'm tired of drugs. This is the whole thing I wanted to avoid in the first place. Once you put one foot in, they take your whole body and tell you that, "Its for the best."

No comments:

Post a Comment