Pages

Tuesday, December 8

It's official: Goliath's back in his 3rd carnation

After a painfully long series of MRIs and PET scans, I've unfortunately discovered that the tumor is back for sure. It was uncertain in the MRI stages (which I guess is good considering the tumor should be VERY obvious on an MRI), but in the PET scan the contrast was definitely there. This giant's back to wreak a consequentially large amount of havoc on my life again. Two months go fast, huh?

Thankfully I have the best Doc squad on my side as of yet, and I'm planning on utilizing their efforts as much as possible. If my MGMT test comes back positive, then I could pull up some Temodar from the bottom of the Chemo barrel, and I should also be able to scrimp from a VEGF drug sampler that keeps tumors from sucking in arteries from it's surrounding area. There're other things that I can do yet, and if that doesn't work, then there's always the Antineoplastons. Let's just hope that this will work this time. Here we go again...

1 comment:

  1. booo, Goliath. we don't like seeing you around these parts. I hope everything works the way it's supposed to and you get the best possible outcome from your meds. It sounds like you do have awesome docs on your side.

    on another note: if I wanted to send you something, where would I send it? you can email me at my gmail if you want. thanks!

    ReplyDelete