Pages

Wednesday, June 23

Seizures: can they cause anything good?

So...I'm stuck in the Atlanta suburbs with no way to drive. It's just me and my bike avoiding terrible traffic, trying desperately to get around. I wish, I really wish that I never would've had those seizures...life really bites right now. I can't get around. I have to wait for my friends to pick me up, or even worse, my parents have to give me a ride. "Hey there twenty-nine year old wanna feel like you're back in high school again? Well here you go. That's just too bad." Ugh. 

So I'm starting to go crazy. I have to get out, get around or do something to feel my age. I'm taking classes at a Tech School, and although it's good that I'm doing it, it's still something that people much younger than I do. AHHHHH! I just need to let off some steam, but I have no idea how, when or where (or maybe why???).


I think this is actually worse than all the cancer crap that I've been through. Is that possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment