Pages

Wednesday, December 1

After six months...I can drive!


This is me contentedly hugging my new car. I got my license back yesterday, and drove around all night (actually just to two coffee shops and Walgreens), but nonetheless, the world seems so big now. I can go to Athens whenever I want, or I can go down to Atlanta whenever I feel that it's necessary--on a whim, if you will. The best part is that I don't have to wait two hours to get anywhere AND I don't have to wait for people to pick me up. I can come and go as I please. Ahhhh...

Honestly, I didn't let myself get depressed about this whole ordeal (an effect of my 'positive' attitude I guess), but let me tell you something: not being able to drive in metro Atlanta is not for the weak of heart. I could've very easily lost my mind and watched clowns jumping around in my mind but thanks to my 'positivity' (I put it in quotes because I'm not entirely convinced of its existence), I managed to keep my mind focused on more beneficial items. Here's to driving!

No comments:

Post a Comment