Pages

Wednesday, March 11

a brief pause for my cute niece

Now it's time for some shameless promotion of my niece. I can't help it. I mean look how cute she is. Would you do any different? Today we went down to the swing set. She played; I photographed. What a perfect day.

Yesterday, when we got back from Baltimore (we spent almost a month cooped up in that Best of Westerns with the best of maids, Marie), this was the glorious sight before my eyes. My sister and niece spent many hours slaving over it. It feels good to be home alright...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jazzy J, Gwen and Cole would love to see you! How about if we all meet up at Stone Mtn one weekend to play? There's letterboxes there too that you guys can help me find a couple of...and plant one in memory of Goliath the tewwible. And Dave the tumor slayer.
    Feel better D!

    ReplyDelete