Pages

Friday, March 13

The frustration of a phone call

Here's how the cycle's been going lately: stress out over a phone call, make said phone call, receive no news whatsoever, cry. I guess it's better this way, though. Today is Friday the 13th. For all I know, they could tell me that my tumor didn't in fact get removed, and that they actually took out healthy brain--just on the opposite side from where the surgery was supposed to happen. That development would be less than stellar. Ok so I'm really glad that's not the case. So I'm supposed to find out the final results on Monday, but there's just no telling what's going to be the case here. It's just such a rare tumor. I hope the delay is just from having to check so many different sections of it. That or they lost it.

3 comments:

  1. That totally SUCKS! There should be a law...for every moment that passes without results you get to deduct that from your bill.
    Jas looks great! Hey can the kids and I w/mom follow gparents to ATL on Sunday to see you guys for a couple hrs? We need to cause some trouble...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man, hang in there. I can only imagine how frustrating it must be. But, possibly a good thing though that they are taking so much time to understand the tumor. We are thinking of you. If you need anything, ask. oh, what is your address at home? You can email it to me.

    ReplyDelete