Pages

Monday, March 9

A post-op fantasy


Well today was a bit of a let down. Sadly, I didn't get the official word on my tumor, yet (muted trumpet sounds). I did get my staples out, though. I also met with Dr. Q again (He's so likeable. I just want to squeeze him). Now I'm in another hotel (Yay!) an hour outside of Durham, NC. Honestly, it's such a unique experience, this hotel that is. Seriously though, I can't wait to get home where I can actually get some much needed R&R. I'll do some biking, eat some raw food (and some regular food. If you think I'm gonna stay totally raw, then you've obviously gone completely nuts, which is actually fine with me.) Anyway, I've got until Thursday to wait for the official word now. I have to call back up there, so hopefully I can have a more official update for you then. Bye now!

No comments:

Post a Comment